Monday, August 11, 2008

Today was a new day....

Today of all days is a good time to get my thoughts out... I helped to save a woman's life today... What despair causes a woman, or man for that fact, to actually want to cease to live. When did they stop seeing the beauty in life and it as the amazing gift that it is? Honestly I wish that I could have just done more, what if they hadn't been able to revive her, what then, whose hands would bare that blood? I don't intend to be remorse, God sometimes just throws us the craziest opportunities... A coincidence that all of us on staff are Christians? I doubt it, I thank Him for such tough lessons to be learned and chances to grow. My prayers go out to Linda, or Rebeca, as I know her and family. Hopefully whatever needed repair will now get that healing that she so obviously needed. I hope that I might have the chance to meet her again, to thank her for her strange kindness, even in her own despair and pain. Maybe that's my lesson, to give when you think you have nothing more...

No comments: