Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Memmy mispis...

So I've realized that I am quite possibly the worst blogger in all history.... I think that I forget to stop and get my thoughts out plus, I really would like to have better updates on Isaac, who is amazing by the way. I've been trying to get him to say Merry Christmas, so far we've gotten Memmy mispis... silly boy also Happy holidays is something like HAAppy Hmmds.. Love those toddler's learning and innocent moments.
On an different not I am trying desperately trying to get some sort of order in my life right now, to what feels like no avail. Oh I'll get there I'm sure. Those of you who know are current living condition understand I'm sure, to say the least we need to find a new 1-2 bedroom apt/ house whatever for very economical , pronto! That would be an amazing gift for our family this year, although we always make the best of what we are given and I know that we will still be blessed and loved regurdless.
Anyways I promise to try and be better with my Isaac updates and toddler stories....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the updates! Yeah! Haha... not like I don't get them from you in person but not as much these days :(